Car Insurance For Teens - How to Get Discounted Premium
In general insurance providers charge high premium for new drivers and teenagers. It is a big question to ask how to get discounted premium in car insurance for teens? This is a question asked very often by millions of people. There some tips to get very good discount on car insurance quotes for teenagers.
As all of us know, the new drivers or teenagers are necessarily makes the maximum accidents. A recent survey puts an amazing 65% of the accidents reported in this category. Rivers below 25 years are responsible for these accidents. Teenage is the age of hyper activity, they are with boiling blood and fearlessness is the trademark of teenage. They are highly immature. They tempted for negligence and rash driving. No matter whatever is the reason, teenagers usually will try to speed up the vehicle and eventually end up with small to fatal accidents.
So with the available statistics the insurance providers charge more premiums for the vehicles driven by the young drivers. What tips will help to reduce the premium for teens?
- If you purchase a brand new SUV, you have to bear a huge loss from the wallet as the premium. If your objective is a car for safe running, why can't you go for a used car, which is still in good condition? The age of the vehicle is an important factor deciding the yearly insurance premium amount. Try to get a well conditioned car with 5 to 6 years old. You can get much savings by this.
- It is always better to have many quotes for the insurance policy. There are many people who just go blindly to an insurance provider and deal with him. It is not the right way to get minimal quotes. You may have many arguments for this. Your friend has taken the policy from this agency and so you also followed the path. Do not do this. Who knows your friend is not an agent of that company and how to know whether he gets com mission or not?
- Get maximum number of quotes from the online insurance service providers. The insurance sector is a very high competition filed. When you collect more quotes, the chance of getting better deal will be more. Ask for maximum discount to all the insurance companies and tell them that you offer the insurance deal only with minimal quotes. This information tempts the company to offer you minimal quotes.
- If you have more than one vehicle, go to the same insurance provider for all of the insurance of the different vehicles you own. This will improve the savings on the premium amount.
- Another option, mostly work with less probability is collect some more friends who are looking for insurance quotes and get the quotes as a group. You get the best offer by offering them back more customers.
In any case you should make sure that you will deal only with a reputed insurance provider, otherwise it can give rise many complications in case of the insurance claims.
Source: Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1558409